Jukka Zitting schrieb:
Hi,

On 7/27/06, Marcel Reutegger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm ok with putting the namespace and default prefix constants in
QName. But only for namespaces that are final and that's exactly the
problem with the xpath-functions namespace.

Good point. Another alternative for breaking the dependency is simply
to duplicate the namespace URI in the XPathQueryBuilder class until we
are happy with putting it to jackrabbit-commons.

Yep.

Let's keep the issues separated. I'll open an issue for exactly the code dependency problem; and I'll add a patch with copies the namespace URIs into XPathQueryBuilder (note that this seems to be the only usage outside SearchManager, so the constants over there could be made private -- should I do that as well?).

Best regards, Julian