you can't :-)
regards, toby

On 8/1/06, Paco Avila <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been reading posts about implementing an AccessManager that stores
access information as node properties. The solution I've seen is to use
a systemSession to access this node properties. Now, I'm programming my
own AccessManager with this approach and there is an bug reported in
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-497. The AccessManager throws
an exception because 'systemSession' can't see new transient nodes of
another session. So, how can I deal with this?

--
Paco Avila <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97