Hello Nicolas,

This is expected behavior and has come up previously. Please see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-323?page=all for Stefan's
explanation and suggested workaround (which I am not sure applies to the
use case of the backup tool of course). Hope that helps!

Best Regards,

-- Mike

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not
intend to waive confidentiality or privilege. Use of this email is prohibited
when received in error.