Jukka:

Let me suggest that a *fresh* name for the "jcr mapping" component when (if) it moves to Jackrabbit would help to 1) create a bigger buzz, 2) bring in fresh contributors and 3) reduce confusion.

Here are a few suggestions that seem to suggest themselves. To my knowledge (which is limited) any one of them could be used without confusion.

   * Occam
   * Jacob
   * Snowshoe  (non-hibernating jackrabbit)
   * JackInPOX  (like JPOX, Java Persistent ObjectX)
   * Jacko

   -- Dan

Jukka Zitting wrote:

hI,