Hi,

On 12/14/06, Łukasz Sroka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have similar problem, I download the latest sources and I tried to build
it using Maven but I had some errors :
[...]
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: checkin N1 uncommitted. Version Name
expected:<...1...> but was:<...0...>

This seems like a genuine unit test failure in the Jackrabbit
codebase. I assume it was caused by the JCR-529 fix committed
yesterday.

PS. You can usually tell the difference between a local build
environment problem and a real unit test failure from the fact that an
environment problem will likely cause most or all tests to fail, while
a real regression usually flags just a couple of tests as failed.

BR,

Jukka Zitting