On 12/15/06, Jan Kuźniak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is an early version of the Apache Jackrabbit 1.2 release plan.
> [...]
> Please comment if you have ideas or wishes related to Jackrabbit releases.

I have a question about three issues:
- JCR-202 (configuration options for search manager)
- JCR-599 (workspace config inheritance)

afaik there's no consensus regarding this issue.
i for one am not convinced whether that would be a good change.

cheers
stefan

- JCR-663 (Maven2 checkstyle)

I see that they are not included in 1.2 release plan. Is there any particular
reason, or they have just been overlooked? Could you please have a look at them?
I find them to be a nice improvements.

--
Regards,
  Jan