Hi,

On 1/2/07, Alexandru Popescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
As a side question: are there any Jackrabbit committers that are not
part of Day Co?

See http://jackrabbit.apache.org/team-list.html for the full list of
committers. Day is definitely a major contributor, and especially the
active development of the core components of Jackrabbit is mostly done
by Day employees.

This "unbalance" is a bit troublesome in the long term, and in fact
when I was nominated the chair of the Jackrabbit PMC I set myself the
goal of making it easier for other companies and individuals to get
involved. This goal still remains regardless of my affiliation with
Day.

BR,

Jukka Zitting