Jukka Zitting wrote:
On 12/28/06, wendy Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have update the main source code to the newest version,and My jdk's
version is 1.5.6.The same time I found the test process will terminated
without any response .
[...]
Running org.apache.jackrabbit.test.TestAll
Exception in thread "Timer-2" java.lang.NullPointerException

I've been seeing this as well. The problem seems to have been
introduced by Marcel in revision 489112, but I'm not sure how to best
fix it.

The idle timer task which may shutdown the query handler is insufficiently synchronized. Since this functionality actually duplicates the workspaces maxIdleTime in the repository.xml, I suggest we remove the idleTime of the query handler.

I've created a jira issue: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-694

regards
 marcel