Hi,

On 2/20/07, Dominique Pfister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
well, the issue may leave the repository in an unusable state: in more
detail, the root node might contain an entry in its child node entry
list with no corresponding child node. Is that critical enough?

As far as I understood the problem only affects a specific concurrent
use case when clustering is enabled. Thus I'd label it as a major
issue but not critical, especially since clustering is still marked as
a beta feature for the 1.2 branch.

Please file it as a bug report for this and I'll consider making a
1.2.3 release once the issue is fixed.

BR,

Jukka Zitting