Hello,

I would like to propose a subject to the Jackrabbit community for  Google
Summer Of Code 07.

Drawing on my experience from last year as a student, I would like to
propose a project where documentation is widely available and where no
update to the core parts of Jackrabbit is needed. Besides, I would prefer a
subject interesting for all the community and where everyone can support the
selected student. This points toward a webapplication using Jackrabbit

On another hand, we know Jackrabbit still lack some demo application to
demonstrate the power of the JCR. The perfect demo app I think is a blogging
application which can be run from Jackrabbit website.

What do you think? Do you have any better ideas? How do you envision this
project?

(Between, I will not participate this year in GSOC.)

BR,
Nico