Hi,

On 3/10/07, David Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Will making an associated JIRA issue speed the inclusion of the change?
From my understanding it is fixing a real bug.

I'm currently not planning to cut any more releases from the 1.2
branch, as I'd like to focus on releasing 1.3 from svn trunk
relatively quickly. I would also classify the change as a performance
improvement rather than a bug fix, and thus wouldn't include it in a
patch release even if one more was cut from the 1.2 branch.

I can create an issue if that will bring it into a release faster.

I would appreciate an issue being filed in any case, because then we
have something about the change to include in the 1.3 release notes.
You can open an new issue and just mark it as resolved for 1.3. Please
include the revision number in the resolution comment for future
reference.

BR,

Jukka Zitting