Hi,

Is anyone using the jcr navigator contrib project?  We've gotten it to come
up and mostly working.  Navigating through the repository works just fine.
The only problem we're having is when we try to use some of the menu options
like "Add Node".  The dialog box comes up, but whenever you hit Submit, you
get a green window (dojo I assume) appear in the lower left hand corner of
the browser with error message "NullPointerException null".  Any ideas on
what might be the problem?  Or how to debug this?

Thanks!

James