Hi,

On 6/6/07, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm Nandana Mihindukulasooriya and I got selected for a Google Summer of
Code project this year to develop a JCR demo application based on
Jackrabbit. My proposal can be found
here<http://wiki.apache.org/general/NandanaMihindukulasooriya/GSoC2007/jackrabbit-jcr-demo>.
I have started the project but these days I'm going at a slow phase as my
final year exam is on. It will be over soon ( 14th ) then I can contribute
to the project in full phase. Initial discussions about the project can be
found here<http://www.nabble.com/How-to-start-thinking-in-JCR-tf3452522.html>and
here<http://www.nabble.com/Google-Summer-of-Code-2007---jackrabbit-jcr-demo-t3428515.html>.
I hope all the developers here in the mailing list will help me with
comments and feedback.

Thanks for the update and good luck for the finals!

When you're back in business, you may want to take a look at the new
servlet classes in jackrabbit-servlet. See my response to Pavel for
more details.

BR,

Jukka Zitting