that shouldn't be a problem, how would you encourage people to try
them if you make it hard? snapshots are meant for that

On 6/27/07, Christophe Lombart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
the ocm tools are still in the contrib area. I'm quite new in the Jackrabbit
team but I think that all contrib subprojects are not deployed in the apache
snapshot repo.

There is a plan to make the first ocm release after the summer.

Christophe

On 6/27/07, Carlos Sanchez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HI
>
> I started to take a look to jackrabbit-ocm and
> jackrabbit-ocm-nodemanagement and noticed that they are not deployed
> to the apache snapshot repo which makes it harder for people to
> consume and give it a try.

Seems also that the poms don't have the necessary information nor they

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.