De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Bertrand
Delacretaz
Envoyé : vendredi 29 juin 2007 13:09
À : dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Objet : Re: Jackrabbit press release

On 6/29/07, Frédéric Esnault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...About 1.4 release of Jackrabbit, I'm less enthusiastic, because I think
> some issues
> should definitely be addressed...

I don't think Jackrabbit has to be perfect to warrant a press release.

Quite the contrary in fact, attracting more people to the project is
the best way to help it evolve.

So I agree with Jukka about making some honest (as opposed to
marketing BS) noise about 1.4.

> ...Maybe I'm not supposed to answer your mail, as I'm not a member of Day,
> and even
> not an official Jackrabbit developer, but now you have my point of view,
> whether you
> want it or not ;)...

Opinions from *all* community members are very welcome, thanks for
expressing yourself!

-Bertrand