Managing releases that span multiple projects does tend to be a pain in Jira as the version field is specific to a project. This means you cannot query for all tasks for a release across multiple projects unless you create a separate release field (at least that has been our experience here at Edmunds).

-paddy

Jukka Zitting wrote:
Hi,