Hi,

On 8/15/07, Felix Meschberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use Eclipse, too :-)

Me too.

> Not having nested projects is not an issue to me, as I import the
> projects "beside" each other, and generally do not care for the parent
> projects, which I rarely (if ever) touch.

Exactly. My process of setting up a fresh checkout is:

    $ mkdir jackrabbit
    $ cd jackrabbit
    $ svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk
    $ cd trunk
    $ mvn install
    $ mvn eclipse:eclipse

Then I simply import everything under .../jackrabbit/trunk in Eclipse.
You need to have the M2_REPO classpath variable set to get all the
correct dependencies, and there are a few classpath entries in
jackrabbit-core that need to be manually fixed.

For formatting I use the default Java conventions with the
modification that spaces are used instead of tabs for indentation.

> In fact, AFAIK, Jackrabbit does not have any nested projects (any more),
> right ?

Only in contrib. All the release subprojects are directly below trunk.

BR,

Jukka Zitting