On Nov 5, 2007, at 11:55 PM, Angela Schreiber wrote:

hi alan

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
Quite a handy servlet. Too bad it's in jackrabbit-server. Would this not be better placed in jackrabbit-webdav? I'm writing my own server bits under WEBDAV and would prefer not to have JCR/ Jackrabbit stuff. I realize that this is a fussy preference.

can you create an enhancement request for this?
i don't have strong feelings for the AbstractWebdavServlet being
in the jcr-server project. still, we would need to remove the dependency to the IOUtil... in any case i would rather copy the class and
mark the one in jcr-server deprecated.

I saw that you've added this for me in Jira.  Many thanks!

Regards,
Alan