Hi Jukka,

Provided you have a CSS and all pages have the same basic structure, you
can easily do that by having the CSS a static file in the wiki and
define the autoexport template accordingly. To build the navigation a
simple wiki page may be created, which may be included in the export
template.

If you need help, I could definitely help. We could also look at it next
week during ApacheCon if you wish.

Regards
Felix