Hi,

On Jan 4, 2008 9:40 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've updated the patch according to your suggestions.
>
> WDYT?

Looks better, thanks.

I was thinking of including the code to jackrabbit-jcr-commons. Would
you care to do a patch against the latest trunk (I'll take care of
merging it to 1.4)?

Also, I think it would be better to rename the filtering packages and
classes as follows:

    org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.predicate
        NamePredicate
        IsNodePredicate
    org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.visitor
        FilteringItemVisitor

I would also turn the DepthItemFilter base class into a standalone
DepthPredicate that could be combined (composition over inheritance)
with other predicates.

If you agree, I can also take care of these changes.

BR,

Jukka Zitting