Hi.

I am trying to use OCM in a project where the types of data to be stored in
the repository are built with XMLBeans. This implies not having a "path"
property in these classes, and sometimes not even any kind of String
property to use as the path. At first I thought about wrapping these classes
into another class that did have a path variable declared, but it finally
came down to the same problem.

I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong or if the classes to be stored
in the repository are limited to those that from the beginning have a
"path" variable.

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian Gomez.