Jo Størset wrote:
Is it possible to say anthing about the progress around this?

there is progress and the work has high priority. however,
i can't provide you any timeframe... i mean apart
from the obvious.

Since we need this kind of functionality, it would be nice to have some basics in place to start from. Should we wait for you to come up with a proposal or should we start with what's available now?

if i was you, i would wait due to the fact that the code
present doesn't have 283 functionality included, is (as
far as i know) not thoroughly tested and is likely to change
quite a bit. and obviously i fear that i had to answer your
questions and deal with bug reports for something that
isn't present in the code base ;)

sorry for the vague response
angela

Jo