Hi Paddy,

While I agree, that the session pooling stuff might find its (right)
place in Jackrabbit, I don't think we should build it into OCM. The
question with the Sling session pooling stuff is, when moving it over to
Jackrabbit, whether it will be "standalone" to be plugged above a JCR
repository (probably yes) or whether it should be built into Jackrabbit
itself (probably not, but might have some advantages).

Regards
Felix