On Apr 25, 2008, at 8:11 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Tom Duffey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm just an innocent bystander by the bdb-persistence component is still in
use...wouldn't want to see it disappear.

But note that none of the sandbox components are actively maintained,
so going forward I would recommend migrating to some of the officially
released persistence managers.

What would it take to turn bdb into an officially released persistence manager? I doubt I am the only Magnolia user who uses bdb and agree it makes sense to either switch to something else or make bdb more official.

Tom