Hi,

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There's some push for more jackrabbit-core fixes to be going out in
> the 1.4 branch, so I've created a "core 1.4.5" version in Jira to
> track those.

I've now merged the following fixes to the 1.4 branch for inclusion in
jackrabbit-core 1.4.5:

    * [JCR-1450] - move method of the MemoryFileSystem may accept
invalid destination path resulting in invalid entries in FS
    * [JCR-1551] - TransientRepository: application doesn't exit quickly
    * [JCR-1557] - Avoid exceptions during shutting repository down if
several PMs/FSs use same DB
    * [JCR-1562] - JNDI data sources with various PersistenceManager:
wrong default values
    * [JCR-1587] - When trying to reuse version label in transaction,
exception is thrown
    * [JCR-1599] - LuceneQueryBuilder assumes readability of root-Node
to be granted in any case.
    * [JCR-1602] - DbDatastore: Problems indexing pdf file

The only potentially troublesome issue here is JCR-1562 as it may
require configuration changes in some deployments that depend on the
default values we had before. Let me know if you think that'll be a
problem, and I'll postpone the fix to 1.5.

Are there other issues you'd like to see in 1.4.5?

I plan produce the release candidate and start the release vote
already later today.

BR,

Jukka Zitting