Hi,

Jukka Zitting wrote:
On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 6:26 PM, Ralf Sternberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I just notice a MD5 checksum mismatch on your download page [1]:

!!! ERROR: jackrabbit-classloader-1.4.jar
      has e0df99dd3f1dd28dcefd46a2b8b62362
 should be c74eeca4ee3a80469ba2662f5dbb801e

From which mirror did you get the jar file? (The mirror URL is shown
on the next page after you click on the jar link on the download
page.)

I checked the file on the Apache server and the checksum is correctly
c74eeca4ee3a80469ba2662f5dbb801e.

Oh, I forgot that the file came from some mirror. Downloaded twice but the mismatch persisted. I think it was from fernuni-hagen, but it's all right now there. I'm sorry for the noise.

Ralf