Hi Alex,

With Jira is easy to make some queries to follow all changes (all recent
resolved issues/components, ...) . don't forget that current head is not a
final release even if it is a good candidate for a upcoming release because
the code looks like quite stable.

Concerning the issue about the ocm_classname, you should know the problem
from the beginning because you are the reporter ;-)  :  see on
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1467. Let me know if you see other
problems around that.

> Could you please markup such "darmatical" changes in few words in some
> traditional text file like "Changelog" ?

I think Jira is a better tools to see all the changes .

> PS.
> I'm developing multimedia web CMS based on latest SVN versions jackrabbit
> and OCM. As soon as it will be ready for real usage (not more then month)
> I'll publish it under Apache
> license.
> If comeone interested in such stuff, please do not hesitate to contact me
> at     alukin "hate-spammers-you-know-what-symbol-is-here" gmail.com.

I'm interested. is it possible to access to the code ?

br,
Christophe