+1

cheers
stefan

On 02.12.2008, at 11:24, "Jukka Zitting" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Opening up the Jackrabbit sandbox area for all Apache committers is
something I've been thinking about for some while, and now with the
CMIS implementation effort I think we have a good case where doing so
would clearly be helpful. Thus I propose that we grant all Apache
committers write access to the Jackrabbit sandbox. A similar setup is
used already at least in CXF and Maven.

In the sandbox we have various bits of more or less experimental code
that's currently not targeted for release. It would be helpful to
lower the barriers for people to come together and work on such code,
and giving more people commit access is one way to do that. Existing
Apache committers already have a CLA on file and have demonstrated
enough merit so that we don't need to worry about things getting
messed up. As an informal rule I'd still expect external committers
who choose to commit to our sandbox to be subscribed on dev@ and to
follow at least the relevant parts of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

So, please vote on changing the write access settings on
repos/asf/jackrabbit/sandbox. The vote is open for the next 72 hours
and votes from Jackrabbit PMC members are binding.

  [ ] +1 Open the sandbox to all Apache committers
  [ ] -1 Keep the current authorization settings

Here's my +1.

BR,

Jukka Zitting