Hi All

Thanks for the comments so far.

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com> wrote:
> + 1 to using [ANN] and [JOB]

+1

> [...] the  company behind the [announcement] offer participates in the
> community (i.e. I
> don't want to see nameless head hunters roaming around here)."

+1

@Michael:
> I guess all the devs (and in particular Day's devs) are on skiing vacation
> ;-)

Believe me, I did get some extra feedback/bashing from Day devs here
in the office, including a detailed analysis of my post (e.g., I used
so many exclamation marks! Why?!!!! Doh!). Lesson learned. I'm glad we
have clarified the rules a little at the same time - I myself would be
interested in how Jackrabbit (and Sling) is used in other companies'
products.

Cheers
Greg