I am using Jackrabbit 1.4.4 clustering. DB for persistent manager, and NFS
for datastore. Everything works well, but since the Jackrabbit uses a
Cluster-wide lock, many times, other JCR clients need to wait for a long
time to acquire the Global lock.

To solve this issue, I want to use a distributed cache(memcached) in
SharedISM. To disable cache in SessionISM and LocalISM (I did not use XA ).
So there is no necessary to sync any data in cache. In addition, I donot
need to register Namespace or Nodetype at runtime. The only thing is to sync
local search index in the Looping of ClusterNode. (I did not use
AccessManager in Jackrabbit)

When updating an item, a distributed lock is acquired. It is used to ensure
the data consistence between persisten manager and distributed cache
(2-phase commit).

Is the proposal feasible? Any comment is highly appreciated!