Hi,

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> However, I'd like to only include minimum risk fixes in 1.5.4 as 1.5.3
> was quite heavily tested and I don't want to invalidate those tests
> for 1.5.4 by making too many changes.

Just to keep everyone on the same page, the 1.5.4 release is now
scheduled to contain the following related fixes:

  [JCR-2000] Deadlock on concurrent commits
  [JCR-2008] System search manager uses a SessionItemStateManager

Any other changes should wait for 1.5.5.

Przemo is still running tests on the 1.5 branch, and once he's happy
with the results I'll cut the 1.5.4 candidate and start the release
vote.

BR,

Jukka Zitting