Hi,

I'd like to start releasing individual JCR Commons components so we
can simplify the Jackrabbit core before the 1.6 release.

JCR-RMI is the component I've been using for setting up things in JCR
Commons. I think the component is getting close to being released by
itself, so I'd like anyone interested to give
jackrabbit/commons/jcr-rmi/trunk a quick look to check if everything
is OK. Note that (like the earlier versions), the component is a
proper OSGi bundle.

I'll still be making some build tweaks (enable the Maven GPG plugin,
etc.), but once I'm happy with all the details I plan to cut a
candidate for the JCR-RMI 2.0.0 release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting