Hi,

I'd like to have

fixed for 1.5.5. Are there any objections? If not I would apply the patch attached to the issue.

Michael

Jukka Zitting wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Any other changes should wait for 1.5.5.

Since we already have a few candidates like JCR-1216, I think we
should do the 1.5.5 release in near future. In preparation for the
release I've now created the 1.5.5 tag in Jira. Feel free to use it
for tagging any reasonably safe bug fixes you'd like to see backported
from the trunk.

Unless anyone has a pressing need for this, I will do the release in
early April after the ApacheCon. At around that time we should
probably also start thinking about a 1.6 release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting