Hi,

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 21:57, Dan Diephouse
<dan.diepho...@mulesource.com> wrote:
> Does RelationQueryNode have to be API compatible with 1.5?

it is a public class in spi-commons, which means it should be
compatible with 1.5. I don't know how many projects out there depend
on that class...

> Wondering if I
> have some freedom here. Otherwise it's going to end up a big ugly it looks
> like...

as an alternative we could try to add a new class, which leaves
RelationQueryNode untouched. but on the other hand that will introduce
a new method in QueryNodeVisitor. so we're back to square one.

I guess, no matter what we do there's always a chance that existing
code will break.

regards
 marcel