Hi,

Now that we've upgraded to a more recent version of the JCR 2.0 API
jar I'd like to do the second alpha release of Jackrabbit 2.0. The JSR
283 features are being ticked off one by one; the following have been
as resolved since alpha1:

  [JCR-1564] JSR 283 namespace handling
  [JCR-1589] JSR 283: Retention & Hold Management
  [JCR-1609] JSR 283: new Property Types
  [JCR-2056] JSR 283: Binary interfaces
  [JCR-2028] JSR 283: JCR Path

We've also seen progress in removing some deprecated classes, updating
parts of the SPI layer, and increasing TCK coverage.

I've added the 2.0-alpha2 version to Jira and tagged all recently
resolved 2.0 issues with that version. The 2.0-alpha2 release will be
a source-only release like 2.0-alpha1, and I'm planning to cut it from
the trunk sometime tomorrow. Please let me know if there's anything in
particular that you'd like to see included in this release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting