Hello all,

I've written some code that connects to the repository, loads an image
(using ImageIO.read()) and i wish to store that image in the JCR.

The problem is; as soon as i make a call to ImageIO.read() i am thrown an
exception; reason for the exception is [SecurityManager security =
System.getSecurityManager();]  System.getSecurityManager() returning null
somewhere in the File class. I've never really needed to
'setSecurityManager' as such before; is this something to do with
Jackrabbit? Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks
Neville