Hi,

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Jukka Zitting<jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We have some need for a new 1.5.x patch release, so I'm going to cut
> it later this week. Let me know if you have any specific fixes you'd
> like to see ported back to the release.

Thanks for all the feedback! Here's what I have now lined up for the release:

jackrabbit-core

  Bug fixes
  [JCR-2082] Query does not work after logging into workspace with no indexes
  [JCR-2129] Prevent data inconsistencies due to incorrect or missed ...
  [JCR-2138] Prevent persistence of faulty back-references
  [JCR-2168] Avoid premature publication of XAItemStateManager

  Improvements
  [JCR-2106] SystemSessions created for GarbageCollector are not logged out of

jackrabbit-jcr2spi

  Improvements
  [JCR-1797] SPI: RepositoryService.getItemInfos should be allowed to ...

I'll be cutting the release candidate later today, so if you have
anything to add, do so quickly. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting