Hi,

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 6:36 PM, Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Consider two threads T1 and T2 each modifying data from the same session:
>
>  T1 makes some modifications
>  T2 makes some modifications
>  T1 saves the session (incl. both T1's and T2's modifs)
>  T2 makes some more modifications
>  T2 decides to rollback
>
> At the end the content is inconsistent from the POV of T2 because some
> modifications have been persistent and some haven't.

This has nothing to do with synchronizing session access. If T2 wants
a separate transient space, it should use a separate session.

All we're trying to achieve here is ensure internal consistency even
when clients do something like the above (for whatever reason,
intentional or not).

BR,

Jukka Zitting