Hi,

See below for the Jackrabbit board report I'll be submitting shortly.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Apache Jackrabbit is a fully conforming implementation of the Content
Repository for Java Technology API (JCR, specified in JSR 170 and 283).

The Apache Jackrabbit project is in good shape. We have no board-level
issues at this time.

o Releases

  Jackrabbit 2.0 was released in January after all the main issues in
  previous beta releases had been fixed:

    * Apache Jackrabbit 2.0 beta5 on January 11th
    * Apache Jackrabbit 2.0 beta6 on January 18th
    * Apache Jackrabbit 2.0.0 on January 27th

  We also made one maintenance release from the 1.6 branch:

    * Apache Jackrabbit 1.6.1 on January 21st

o Legal

  We have updated our NOTICE files as discussed in LEGAL-62 and LEGAL-59.

o Community / Development

  No new committers were added in this quarter.

  With Jackrabbit 2.0 out, we've started discussing about what we want to
  achieve in Jackrabbit 3, our next major release. These design discussions
  have been pretty lively and it's good to see many voices from outside the
  core development team participating in the email threads. The first bits
  of related prototype code have already hit our sandbox area in svn.

o Infrastructure

  No open issues.