On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 13:27, Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes ,but my prob is where should I keep the list.Lists asks from
> NodeTypeTemplate .
> NodeTypeManager can create any number of NodeTypeTemplates(with or with out a
> definition) .
> If i maintain a List in   NodeTypeManager then how can i return Definition
> List asked from NodeTypeTemplate.getNodeDefinitionTemplates() which should be
> specific to that particular NodeTypeTemplate ?

Sorry, I don't understand. If you want to define a new custom node
type, this is what you do (beware, untested code):

<snip>

NodeTypeTemplate nt = nodeTypeManager.createNodeTypeTemplate();
nt.setName("my:nodeType");
nt.set....

PropertyDefinitionTemplate prop1 = nodeTypeManager.
createPropertyDefinitionTemplate();
prop1.setName("prop");
prop1.setRequiredType(PropertyType.STRING);
prop1.set...

nt. getPropertyDefinitionTemplates().add(prop1);

nodeTypeManager.registerNodeType(nt, false);

</snap>

Regards,
Alex

--