Hello Jukka,

I have noticed a performance issue on the ISDESCENDANTNODE constraint which I
have reported here : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-2835

I am currently investigating this, but apart from the alternative I proposed in
the ticket, I don't see another way of doing this apart from indexing the path
at node creation/moving time. Do you have any ideas ?

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.