Hi there; Sorry by use this address, but, I am trying to post a doubt in the nabble and it seems to be changed to another url, and I can not get it. I have a doubt in xpath, in version 1.4.x of jackrabbit:
I need to get the results of nodes, by xpath, located between a certain number of levels bellow a path informed, something like: /jcr:root/A//element(*,nt:file) and the filter could get the itens until the level in (let me think it is 3 levels in this case) /A/B/C /A/D /A/E/F /A/E/G and not get the itens in, for example: /A/B/C/H Could you help me in this situation? Sorry by any inconvenience, and thanks in advanced! 2011/2/17 Jukka Zitting <[email protected]> > Hi, > > A candidate for the Jackrabbit 2.1.4 release is available at: > > http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/2.1.4/ > > The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in: > > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/2.1.4/ > > The SHA1 checksum of the archive is > 24b35ff1a8753f0c2b42f5c5621b94e4204e7373. > > A staged Maven repository is available for review at: > > > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejackrabbit-020/ > > Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.4. > The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at > least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast. > > [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit 2.1.4 > [ ] -1 Do not release this package because... > > Here's my +1. > > -- > Jukka Zitting >
