Hi,

On 03/07/2011 02:01 PM, John Langley wrote:
How often is the jira webserver down? It seems that it is "often"
inaccessible in the morning us east coast time. Is it just me? Are
there alternative urls? Where should I address the issues concerns?

The Jira instance at Apache is quite heavily used and sometimes a bit slow, but I haven't seen it become totally unavailable except for a few special cases.

If you have repeated problems, infrastruct...@apache.org is the best place to contact about them. The more details (your IP address, the times you try to access Jira, the exact response you're getting, etc.) you can provide the better.

--
Jukka Zitting