Hi,

>This is actually the way I's prefer to go.

Me too - otherwise, I wouldn't have implemented those classes :-)
Val.toString() returns Json by the way.

>Define representations of
>commonly used entities (Value, Node, Property...) which can be easily
>used across the stack.

When implementing my jackrabbit-j3 prototype, I found that it makes sense
to re-use the value implementation, but it might not make sense for the
node implementation. And about property implementation: I think it's just
not needed at all. There is no need for a property class, except on the
JCR API level.

> If we'd carefully design these there would be no
>need to rewrap or repack at each level of the stack.

I think this 'no need to re-wrap' is a potential optimization, but we
don't _need_ this optimization at the moment. We could optimize this part
later on.

Regards,
Thomas