Hi Suril,

this is the Jackrabbit dev list and we use it to discuss development
of Jackrabbit. Your question rather belongs to the user list
(us...@jackrabbit.apache.org)
where usage of Jackrabbit is discussed. If you think you identified a
bug in Jackrabbit, then it's best you put together a small test class
and create a JIRA issue with a description of what you think the
expected behavior is and what it currently does.

Regards
 Marcel