Great! Definitely interesting and useful features.

If the contribution turns out to be generically feasible and applicable enough I expect we (Hippo) also will be interested to participate and help with further enhancements and improvements. We will most certainly give it a proper review :)

Regards, Ate

It would be great if this can be contributed to Jackrabbit and community.