Hello team,

In JR parent pom we have the release plugin set to 2.1. It seems that
this version does not allow the ovveride of arguments with something like

`mvn -Darguments="-DskipTests" release:prepare`

which is useful for skipping tests. I normally run all the pedantic and
integration tests manually.

If I'm correct by simply removing the plugin version from the pom and
updating the parent version to 13 (like in oak) we should be able to
skip the test during the release process if needed.

Does anyone have any reasons why not updating as above? I would perform
some checks before to ensure what I stated above before committing anything.

If no one complains I will file an issue and proceed next week.

Cheers
davide