Hi Woonsan,

thanks for your contribution. See my comments in the issue.

Regards
 Marcel

On 26/07/16 14:45, Woonsan Ko wrote:
Hi JR team,

Could someone take a review my contribution with JCR-3975?
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-3975

It is about Apache Commons VFS2 based DataStore implementation. My
implementation extends CachingDataStore like S3DataStore.
The pull request passes all the equivalent unit tests with the default
local file system based VFS2 backend. Also, as mentioned in the JIRA
ticket, my demo is working fine with WebDAV or SFTP backend as well.

I hope to implement a customer project using VFS2 based DataStore some
day soon (with SFTP or WebDAV backend).

I'm also very open to your feedback and opinions and willing to fix,
improve and continue to contribute anything for the community as well.

Thanks in advance,

Woonsan