On 17.07.2023 15:39, Jörg Hoh wrote:
+1

(had to disable all internal repos to make it work)

This is an issue (for some value of "issue") for Oak releases as well.

People who use a non-default repo with "internal" releases get an
incorrect baseline check. We could avoid that by always specifying the
baseline (but that requires edits to the pom with each release).

Or we could update our release check instructions to tell people to
always run with default maven config, and to purge non-release artefacts
from their local repo prior to running the check.

Thoughts?

Best regards, Julian