Hello,

Your plan seems very well.

Keep legacy samplers (Java, Hc3) is a good things, but perhaps if there
has three http samplers thus will introduce some confusing for a new
user? (what http sampler is the best for my test?)
(Actually, my understanding is the Java Http sampler is the legacy and
reliable, and Hc3 is new challenger and is better for httpS request...)

Another ask: what will be the default sampler?

AJP sampler seems not very used like sampler. Keep his independence will
be good for the evolution of federated http sampler.

Milamber